Friday, November 23, 2007

the great redneck hope - behold the fuck thunder


Artist: the great redneck hope
Album: behold the fuck thunder
Year: 2004
Bitrate: 192kbps


Tracklist:
01 Whoa, Frankenstein! I Didn't Program You To Make Out With Boys!
02 Let's Fall In Love Over AIM So We Can Fuck When We Meet At Cornerstone.
03 It Sure Does Get Lonely Out Here In The Boondocks. Thank God For Cock.
04 Call Me Old-Fashioned, But I Think Trains Are Kick-Ass.
05 Girl, Are You Pregnant_ It's Not My Fault! You Seduced Me!
06???[missing?]
07 Cheeseburger Karma 2004. A Jam Odyssey.
08 Pssst! Hey, The Lord Is Awsome. Pass It On.
09 My Other Car Is A Centaur
10 Killing The Wheelchair-Bound As They Exit Church With Missiles Fired From Helicopters Is My Milieu.
11 Are You There, God_ Please Help Me Stop Masturbating.ph

No comments: